Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley makes a stunning admission about his experiences on a farm!

Anti-abortion extremist Neal Horsley makes a stunning admission about his experiences on a farm!:
Foxnews

'Is it true?' Colmes asked.

'Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I...'

AC: 'You had sex with animals?'

NH: 'Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule.'

AC: 'I'm not so sure that that is so.'

NH: 'You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?'

AC: 'Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?'

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm...'

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ... http://www.foxnews.com/alancolmesradio/index.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home