Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Aljazeera.Net - Bin Laden: Moussaoui had no 9/11 role

Aljazeera.Net - Bin Laden: Moussaoui had no 9/11 role: "'The truth is that he (Moussaoui) has no connection whatsoever with the events of September 11. I am certain of what I say because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers ... with the raids,' said the voice on the tape.

He said out of hundreds of people held on suspicion of links to the attacks, only two captives were connected to the attacks, but he did not name them.

'I call to memory my brothers the prisoners in Guantanamo, may Allah free them all, and I state a fact, about which I am also certain: All the prisoners of Guantanamo, who were captured in 2001 and the first half of 2002 ... had no connection whatsoever to the events of September 11.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home