Sunday, December 11, 2005

Passengers heard no bomb claim before air marshals opened fire - World

Passengers heard no bomb claim before air marshals opened fire - World: "December 10, 2005
AdvertisementAdvertisement

Some passengers are disputing official claims that the passenger shot dead by air marshals in Miami on Wednesday had said he had a bomb.


One of them, John McAlhany said the man, Rigoberto Alpizar, bumped into him as he ran off the aircraft just moments before shots rang out.

Mr McAlhany said he did not hear Mr Alpizar say anything about a bomb. Others recalled his agitated manner and how he had been singing a hymn.

'The first time I heard the word 'bomb' was when I was interviewed by the FBI,' Mr McAlhany said. 'They kept asking if I heard him say the B-word, and I said, 'What is the B-word?' And they were, like, 'Bomb'. I said, 'No'. They said, 'Are you sure?' And I am."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home