Sunday, June 19, 2005

Ghost Writer for Bush: He was Dreaming (Iraq) War in 1999 - Daily Kos ::

Daily Kos :: Ghost Writer for Bush: He was Dreaming (Iraq) War in 1999:

"'He was thinking about invading Iraq in 1999,' said author and journalist Mickey Herskowitz. 'It was on his mind. He said to me: 'One of the keys to being seen as a great leader is to be seen as a commander-in-chief.' And he said, 'My father had all this political capital built up when he drove the Iraqis out of Kuwait and he wasted it.' He said, 'If I have a chance to invade�.if I had that much capital, I'm not going to waste it. I'm going to get everything passed that I want to get passed and I'm going to have a successful presidency.'"

1 Comments:

At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming of a war in Iraq...just like the one my father used to wage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home