Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Yahoo! News - Odd Couple Gibson, Moore Exchange Praise

Yahoo! News - Odd Couple Gibson, Moore Exchange Praise:

"'Fahrenheit 9/11' was named favorite movie and 'The Passion of the Christ' was the favorite drama.

'I feel a kind of strange kinship with Michael,' Gibson said. I mean, they're trying to pit us against each other in the press, but this is all just a hologram, you know. They've really got nothing to do with one another. They were used as some kind of divisive left-right thing.'

Moore said he saw Gibson's film twice, and even took his father to see it.

'I thought it was a powerful piece of filmmaking,' Moore told AP Radio Sunday. 'I'm a practicing Catholic, and you know I think Mel and I may be from different wings of the Catholic Church. My film might have been called 'The Compassion of the Christ.''"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home